Precautions for In-Person Appointments
As health professionals, we are governed by our regulatory college. We are following additional direction from the government of Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have specific guidelines in place at Embrace Pelvic Health Physiotherapy and Massage. We are a unique clinic space, in that your only contact person will be your health care practitioner.
Here are the following precautions for in-person appointments:
- For every client and staff member, we screen for COVID-19 symptoms at each and every visit. As a client, you will be emailed a COVID survey 2 hours before your appointment. Please complete this every time you have an in-person appointment.
- Come to the Clinic door at your scheduled appointment time.
- Only bring necessary items into the building.
- Hand-sanitize in our entrance area prior to proceeding into the office.
- Masks protect everyone. All staff will be wearing a mask. We ask that you also wear a mask during your appointment.
- Between client visits, we will be cleaning and disinfecting our treatment tables, chairs, and equipment.
If you have any of the following symptoms self-isolate, call 811, and please re-schedule your appointment with us
- Fever, new onset of cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, new loss or decrease in sense of taste or smell, runny nose, and/or sneezing (not allergy related).
Telehealth appointments are a good option if you need to stay home.